Saturday, September 6, 2014

Project: Slutty Pumpkin

This week marked my last scheduled week to work at a certain location which has been a love-hate relationship.  I've grown to like the people I work with, but I feel so socially out of the loop while there.  Also, the commute sucks.  I wouldn't mind going back there to work a day or two here and there, but not for a full week.

Workout wise this week I worked out four times.  That seems to be my average, but I might change it up and I'll talk more about that in a bit.

Monday and Wednesday I worked out with Sarah and you can read all about it here.  I'm still totally geeked about my PR this week.

Tuesday and Thursday were Pilates days.  Tuesday was "regular" Pilates and both Maureen and Linda were there.  I can't even remember when the three of us were all together in a class.  Seems like forever, but I was glad to see them.  Maybe now that summer is officially over, we'll go back to our normal attendance.

Diet wise this week, I've been hit and miss.  The downer about my work location this week is that I'm stuck there until 430 and I get home at 530.  Going back to my regular location will have me home earlier and I'll be happier, thus more eager to meal plan.

I have two big events that I am hoping will motivate me.  My friend Kyanna is having a HUGE 40th birthday party right before Thanksgiving.  So, Kyanna and I are putting a plan into action to look fabulous for that.  I call it Project: Slutty Pumpkin.


Those of you who are fans of How I Met Your Mother will get the reference of the legendary Slutty Pumpkin that Ted is obsessed with.  My goal is to look so hot that I am branded in someone's brain as their Slutty Pumpkin.

So to get Slutty Pumpkin hot, I plan to tighten the diet.  By that I mean cooking and meal planning better.  Keeping up with the working out and bumping it up to definitely five days a week.  I am currently debating adding a third (YES, THIRD) night of Pilates or possibly getting back into cycling.  I don't know yet.  I'm just thinking about that aspect now.

My second plan is called Project: Bikini Summer 2015.  My main focus now is Project: Slutty Pumpkin, but after Thanksgiving, PBS2015 is going to be the focus.

Do any of you have any fitness goals for the new season?

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you, making yourself goals even if you are sluttin' it up! ;)
    I have some for myself, too, I will dish to you tomorrow.
    Instead of pilates, possibly a cycling day might do you better. Also I will be making some different changes into your program as well. :D

    ReplyDelete