Friday, August 8, 2014

Nutrition Follow-Up No. 1

Today was my first follow-up with Eastside Tony, the dietitian at the gym.  I had sent ET my food log the night before of the first five days incorporating what I learned.  I did pretty good, I must say.  I am down 3.8 pounds since Sunday by cutting the foods that I tested sensitive for.

While I'm not perfect, I am definitely on my way and my plan is do-able.  I swear that Food Sensitivity Test is probably the smartest move I've made in getting over this plateau.

I don't see ET again until the 21st, so we've decided to carb cycle.  I've heard about it and read about it, but I have to admit I'm very curious to see how this will work for me.    That's pretty much all I'll say since I am paying good money for this and the plan ET and I have worked out is what is best for my situation.  I will keep my readers updated on my progress though.

I'm pretty glad that ET was happy with my cooperation and changes this week.  It really wasn't that hard, I just have to meal plan and grocery shop smarter.


1 comment:

  1. I can help you out with the carb cycling if you don't get it. I do nutrient timing, which is almost like carb cycling.

    ReplyDelete