Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Training 2014 - Week 33

It was back to our regular schedule this week:  Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon.

I was still sore from Friday afternoon so we had to alter a few things.  For example, my first exercise was Squat Thrusters, but I just held the weights at shoulder height and didn't raise them overhead like originally planned.  We did quite a bit of leg work like kickbacks and hamstring curls.
Wednesday was a definite heavy lift day.  I did my favorite Icarian Squats with 270 pounds and then with the added weight of the machine it was up to 340!!!  Then it was time to deadlift.  Sarah has caught up to me and can deadlift 115!!!  CRAP!!  I did all of my sets today at 115.  My hands hurt, so I came home and ordered some weight lifting gloves.  We continued on with more arm exercises and I think I did pretty good.  Sarah took it easy on me, but we gradually increased the weights on everything because I can't stand light lifting.  ;)

As is typical after I workout with Sarah, I came home and napped....hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment