Sunday, September 7, 2014

Inspirational Week

This week has the potential to be a great week.  First of all, Biggest Loser returns on Thursday for its 16th Season.  I like watching Biggest Loser and not just because Dolvett Quince is on it.  I do love him......

Seriously, can he be any hotter?

And then on Friday, Jackie and I are heading to Auburn Hills to hang with Oprah.  Yeah, that Oprah.  Oprah has been doing weekend retreats called The Life You Want.  I am so excited.  I LOVE Oprah (but not in the same way I love Dolvett).  

Between Biggest Loser and Oprah, I am hoping that my motivational fire will be reignited.  It hasn't been distinguished, but running a little low.  I've set some goals for myself like Project: Slutty Pumpkin.  

I will definitely blog more about Oprah once I get home from the weekend.  I'm geeked to get motivated!!


No comments:

Post a Comment