Friday, August 1, 2014

Training 2014 - Week 30

This week Sarah and I worked out on Sunday and Wednesday morning!  Yeah, Wednesday morning!  How about that!

Both days were total body days although Sarah took it easy on my legs on Wednesday morning because of jumpboard the following day.

I thought I did pretty awesome both days.  Squat rows, stability ball hamstring curls, battle ropes.  Boom!  I have developed a love/hate relationship with the battle ropes, but I prefer them to doing kettle bell swings by far.  My abs kill after do the ropes and I am out of breath.  I honestly think they are more effective, too.

We did a lot of super-setting this week.  I hate the squat thrusters/walking lunges most of all.   My favorite super-set combo was the T-bar row and diamond pushups.

I did really well this week considering I hated my work environment this week.  I will mention more about that in a subsequent post.  Working out this week really helped me keep my sanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment