Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Workouts Last Week

I can't believe I didn't do a week review last week.  What the heck!?!?!?!   Oh, well, I'll start back up this week with my weekly review.

I worked out four days this week.  I took Monday, Friday, and Saturday off as rest days, but I still went to Lifetime on Friday and Saturday.  On Friday, I met up with Eastside Tony for our nutrition appointment.  On Saturday, I had a massage with Drea.  My left calf has been so tight lately and Drea worked it out.  It hurt like a bitch, but after it felt good to feel the release of the tension in the muscle.  I'm not sure what is happening with that leg, but it feels much better.

I worked out with Sarah on Sunday and Wednesday and you can read all about it here.

My regular Pilates class was on Tuesday, but my homies Linda and Maureen weren't there.  It was just me and then Rose from my jumpboard class joined me.  I kicked ass in Pilates on Tuesday.  I always give 100 percent, but I was really going beyond that night.

Thursday was jumpboard and I was quite whiny in class.  I did everything Cassie told me to do, but I was just such a crabby whiner about everything.  But on the plus side, my buddy Sitwat was back from her Ramadan break.  I missed my little buddy.  I'm glad she's back.

So that was my exercise week.  I kind of wish I had squeezed another work out, but I am on par to get 5 workouts in next week.

This coming week I am working in my least favorite location, so keeping my diet in check will be a challenge, but I really don't want to disappoint Eastside Tony.  I don't like him when he's angry.



No comments:

Post a Comment