Sunday, August 31, 2014

Long Time No Blog

Ugh, I know I haven't blogged in a while.  I'm still here!!!  

I've been crazy busy with work.  I've gotten a lot of transcript orders and I had seven due last week alone!  But that just means I have extra money to pay for my Lifetime lifestyle.

I usually do my weekly workout threads and I haven't, but I'll try to catch you all up in this one post.

The week of August 17 to the 23, I worked out five days in a row!  I had two days of training with Sarah (Sunday and Wednesday) and you can read about it here.  I did THREE days of Pilates with Cassie.  Yes, THREE!!!  I totally earned Friday and Saturday off after that.

This past week, August 24 to 30, I worked out three days.  Yeah, I know...three days is pretty low for me.  I did two days with Sarah and jumpboard Pilates with Cassie.  I was just super tired.  I was a little scared that my adrenal fatigue was coming back.

I just couldn't get enough rest.  I was getting plenty of sleep, but I was just tired.

Last Thursday, I met up with Eastside Tony for our nutrition follow up.  I'm doing pretty well with avoiding the foods that I am sensitive to.  My tummy is flatter, my clothes are fitting looser, but the scale is still not budging.  That is really annoying me.  My diet is okay and I am making decent enough choices, but I really can't get into the whole food logging and carb cycling.  I don't like to think about my food all the time.

I plan on making more of a concerted effort in September.  This Labor Day weekend is just a disaster, in my mind at least.  I'm sure my eating is fine for the most part but I am starting to have anxiety about eating and that's causing anxiety on top of anxiety.  

Oh, and I plan on blogging more in September, too.  My goal is to blog every day for the month of September and see if that helps.





No comments:

Post a Comment