Friday, February 7, 2014

30 Days of Yoga - Days 1 Through 7

Lifetime Fitness - Novi is having a 30 days of yoga challenge, which I have mentioned before.   It started on February and runs through March 2.  In the first seven days, I have taken five classes.

February 1:  Ashtanga Vinyasa with Rickita.  My favorite class!  Love, love, love!!!!

February 2:  Slow Burn Yoga with Rickita.  Yikes, this was tough.  It didn't help that I had worked out with Sarah right before class.

February 5:  Hatha Yoga with Claudia.  I have never taken a Hatha class and I have never taken a class taught by Claudia.  I enjoyed this class.  I will definitely take it again.

February 6:  Vinyasa Flow with John.  A new favorite.  This is the second time I've taken John's class.  

February 7:  Vinyasa Flow with Tammy.  A little hard to hear Tammy, but she is a killer.  I spend quite a bit of time in child's pose recovering for how tough she is.  Wow!

I leave you with a pose courtesy of Yoga Jones.


No comments:

Post a Comment