Sunday, July 20, 2014

90 Day Challenge/ Fitbit Challenge

Starting July 1st, registration for the next 90 Day Challenge and combined Fitbit Challenge began.  I normally sign up for every sort of challenge Lifetime has.  This time around, however, Sarah and I have decided that 90 Day would not be good for me right now.  It would be too stressful since we start still trying to figure out what is happening with my body.  I have decided to not do the Fitbit Challenge either even though I am always a top competitor in those challenges.  I've lost my Fitbit One, although I know generally where it is.

I just don't feel like doing challenges with others right now.  I think my main challenge is with myself.  It feels really weird to not be signing up, but it is the best choice for me right now.  Besides, I like to think of myself being on a Lifelong Challenge, not just 90 day.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment