Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Training 2014 - Week 26

This week I worked out with Sarah on Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon.  This was my Recovery Week.  We hadn't taken a recovery week since I did D.tox in mid-May.

I was quite relieved to find out it was Recovery Week because I was beat on Sunday for no reason.  Mostly our workout was our usual lifting workout, but the weight is a little lighter.  It is still a challenge though.

Sundays workout included TRX rows, a new favorite, and shoulder presses.  My left shoulder is acting a little funny.  We lowered the weight and it was still achy in the arm socket area.  It doesn't hurt any other time than when I am doing shoulder presses.

Wednesday was a little more leg work.  We worked on some machines I hadn't worked on in a bit.  We did step ups on the aerobic step.  I was pretty sweaty and while I was working pretty hard, I think it might be a side effect of being on Fast Fuel.  I tend to be really sweaty when I'm on that stuff.

The exercise is going well and I'm taking steps to get my diet under control.  I really think this is going to get me going in the right direction.

Next week, we are working out on Sunday and Wednesday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment