Sunday, July 13, 2014

What Day Is It?

I had such a hard time remembering what day it was this week.  It was Tuesday and I thought it was Wednesday.  It was Wednesday and I thought it was Thursday.  And I wasn't the only person, I'm sure.

I worked out four days this week.  This is a pretty low number for me since I tend to get into the gym five days.  I definitely felt a beating after jumpboard pilates on Friday and Saturday, and being hungover on Saturday didn't help.

I worked out with Sarah on Sunday and Wednesday, which are our regular days.  You can read more about it here.

Tuesday was my regular Pilates class.  I had a helluva time getting all the way up in the short spinal massage posture, so Cassie had to help me out a bit.  Finally I was able to get all the up.  I do enjoy doing this and I think I'm pretty darn good at it.

Thursday was jumpboard pilates class.  I don't know what it is about jumpboard pilates but the hour goes by so fast.  Blink and it's over.  I just love jumpboard.  It's so fun and such an amazing workout.

I took Monday and Friday off from working out, as I usually do.  Friday night I went out with my friend Brittany and I had a great time.  Yeah, my eating went out the window, but Friday dinner tends to always be my cheat meal.

My alcohol consumption derailed my exercise plans for Saturday.  There was no way I was going to be able to survive a hot yoga class in my state.  I did however thoroughly clean my master bath and that took quite a while.  We're talking a hardcore scrubbing of the bathtub tiles and floor tiles.  You can seriously eat off my bathroom floor.  So I like to think my cleaning turned into an arm workout.

My upcoming week looks like a typical week.  I am meeting next Saturday with Tony, the new dietitian.  I also plan on being able to squeeze in my food allergy panel test.

Have a good week!








No comments:

Post a Comment