Monday, April 7, 2014

Fighting The Good Fight

Sorry, readers, this has been a busy time for me.  I signed up for some extra typing at one of the courts and it was due today.  Of course, I procrastinated, but I turned it all in on time and made $1100.  I also worked all 5 days last week which is crazy to do with so much typing.  But I got through it!

I still managed to make it into the gym though.  I did take Wednesday and Friday off, but I still managed to get in five workouts.  

I made a decision to NOT sign up with Title Boxing after my Groupon expires.  I did love it, but I am just really dedicated to the Lifetime Fitness way of life.  Anyone reading this and thinking about going to TITLE, I highly recommend it.  The workouts are amazing.  Maybe in the future I will sign up there, but for now it is not in the cards and the budget.

Sunday and Tuesday I worked out with Sarah.  Those days are chronicled here.

Monday, I went to Tammy's Vinyasa Flow class at 4:30.  Great class.

Thursday, I went to Pilates.  I normally go to the Tuesday 7 pm class, but since I was scheduled with Sarah already, I decided to save Pilates for another day.  The people in that class were nice enough, but I missed Linda and Maureen.  I can't wait to see them again tomorrow.

Saturday, I took Linda's 645 spinning class.  It was a good class and my glutes hurt like a mother after.  I usually double up and go to Rickita's Ashtanga Vinyasa, but these darn transcripts put a damper on that.  I did get a massage with Drea though and it was awesome.  She did tell me that my skin was really firm, meaning I need to drink more water.

I was really worried about working five days and staying on track.  Just like the saying goes:



HAVE A GREAT WEEK, EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment