Sunday, April 27, 2014

Super Exciting Workout Week

Remember last week when I mentioned in passing that I was thinking about adding a second Pilates class, namely the lone jumpboard class on the schedule?  Yeah, I signed up for it on Tuesday night after my regular class and went to the Thursday class.   I LOVED IT !!!!!!!  My abs were so sore on Friday, it was unbelievable.   My appetite was through the roof on Friday, as well.

I will be out of town next Thursday evening so I will miss that jumpboard class unfortunately.  I can't wait for the next one.  I can't even tell you how much I love that class.

Sunday and Wednesday I trained with Sarah.  You can read about our sessions here.

I worked out at Lifetime those four days and the other days were spent just getting my steps.   On Friday, I went back to my hometown for my cousin's memorial service that was on Saturday.  I was super low on steps so I grabbed my phone and earbuds and went for a walk around my hometown.  I took a few pictures that you can see if you catch me on Instagram @veromart32.

It was a great week for me.  I'm looking forward to taking a class or two at the new yoga studio that is now open.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment