Monday, April 7, 2014

If It Was Easy.....

if it was easy, everybody would do it

I was stuck.  The scale needed to move.   I didn't mean for it to move up.  In the eight days between weigh-ins with Sarah, I have gained seven pounds.  SEVEN POUNDS!!!!!  And don't tell me it's all muscle, it's not.  Something is going on here.

While I am totally bummed to be heading in the wrong direction, I'm rolling with the punches.  It's hard at times, but I'll get through this setback, whatever it may be.

I know from my massage with Drea that I am not drinking enough water.  I've been drinking a lot more lately and peeing constantly.  I've been slacking on the supplements lately.  It's just slipped my mind to keep taking them.  I have to get back on them.

Sarah and I have decided that it's time for me to do another D.Tox.  She's doing my health score this coming Sunday, so we'll see what that shows.

I really think that the D.Tox will help and I'm actually excited to do it again.  I did it last June, so I'm approaching the one year mark.  It's time to press restart.  I'm going to start the D.Tox after the 18th, which is when I go to visit my mom and have a doctor's appointment.  I'm going through Pinterest and picking out recipes that I can make and alter to fit the D.Tox diet.

I'm really trying hard to stay positive about this weight gain.  I think I'm okay with it most of the time.  I'm doing everything I should be doing.  Diet is great, I'm working out properly.  I just keep thinking to myself that this is what happens and I will learn a lot from how I react to it.    Coincidentally, my sports bras are fitting loose around my rib area, my clothes still fit loose, and people are still noticing a change in my body.  It's just weird.

So, I've decided to do day-to-day D.Tox blogging when I do it.  I think it will be a very helpful tool for others doing D.Tox or thinking about it.

Let me post some memes that help me from getting down about whatever it is that's  going on.




No comments:

Post a Comment