Sunday, April 27, 2014

LTF Novi Yoga Studio Is Now Open!!!!


Yesterday marked the official opening of the brand new Yoga Studio at Lifetime Fitness Novi.   I was out of town so I haven't taken a class in the studio yet, but I went to check it out and post pictures here.  I'm really excited about it and so is everyone at Lifetime.  There is also a new Cycle Studio, which has not officially opened yet.

The yoga schedule has completely changed so I am looking forward to all of the different options.  There is even a Friday afternoon class (4:45).  Scroll down to the end of the post for a full schedule.

Here are some pictures I took.

As soon as you enter the new area, you come into this area with some seating and some cubbies to put your shoes in.  The studio is a no shoe area.  It was so calming in there, my blood pressure went down immediately.


This is other side of the waiting area.  I love the mirror.  If it happens to come up missing, I took it.  I admit guilt now.


And below is the actual studio.  It seemed a little small to me, but it can definitely hold a lot of people.  It was nice and toasty when I went in to take this picture.


I can't wait for my first class.  I think I will go at 7:15 tomorrow night.

Here is the schedule as currently posted on the app.

Sunday:  9:45  Slowburn Vinyasa with Martina
            11:15  Hot Vinyasa with Martina
              1:15  Hot Vinyasa with Rickita
              3:45  Yin with Todd C

Monday:  9:45  Hot Vinyasa with Rickita
               1:15   Yin with Rickita
               4:45   Hot Vinyasa with Gurmeet R
               6:00  Slowburn Vinyasa with Katy L
               7:15   Hot Vinyasa with Katy L

Tuesday:  6:30  Yoga Basics with Claudia G
                9:45  Ashtanga Vinyasa with Claudia G
                1:15  Slowburn Vinyasa with Teri M.
                4:45  Yoga Basics with Claudia G
                6:00  Slowburn Vinyasa with Lauren A
                7:15  Hot Vinyasa with Lauren A

Wednesday:  9:45  Hot Vinyasa with Nicole F
                     1:15  Feature Yoga Class with Richard M
                     6:00  Slowburn Vinyasa with Gurmeet R
                     7:15  Yin with Todd C

Thursday:   6:30  Yoga Basics with Claudia G
                  9:45  Hot Vinyasa with Rickita
                 1:15  Slowburn Vinyasa with Barbara S
                 6:00  Hot Vinyasa with Rickita
                 7:15  Feature Yoga Class with Richard M

Friday:     9:45   Hot Vinyasa with Gurmeet R
               4:45   Hot Vinyasa with Nicole F

Saturday:    9:45  Hot Vinyasa with Rickita
                 11:15  Ashtanga Vinyasa with Rickita
                   3:45  Hot Vinyasa with Kerrie T

No comments:

Post a Comment