Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Week of Emotional Mania


I won't continue to blab on about what a crappy week I had.  I think I did that enough already.

I worked out four days this week.  Not bad for a crappy week.  I worked out with Sarah on Sunday and Wednesday.  I had a great Pilates class on Tuesday.  I canceled out on the Jumpboard class on Thursday because I was so unsure of what I was going to do.  In retrospect, I am glad I did because I was insanely sore on Thursday and Friday.  We're talking incredible pain.  I can't imagine how I would have felt if I had gone to Jumpboard.  I might have been wheelchair bound.

So I took Thursday and Friday off from the gym and my healthy diet.  I ate like a fricking pig just to re-enforce that I hate the old way of eating.  Seriously, I was so lethargic, bloated, and salty.  It so wasn't worth the momentary euphoria of eating crap.  And it didn't help that everywhere I went I saw morbidly obese people, some who even walked like weeble wobbles.   It made me want to never go back to those days again.

Weeble Wobble toys from the 1970s

Saturday was my return to the gym.  I took Rickita's 945 Hot Vinyasa Flow class.  It was a great class for the most part.  My main issue is that I sweat so much that my feet and hands slip on my mat.  I ordered a mat towel on Amazon and it should be here on Tuesday.   I did the first two flows pretty well, but the third one was a little convoluted.  I did the best I could.  I tried to do crow pose, but that's a lot of ass and leg weight for my arms to hold up. 

I was really glad I took a yoga class.  It was what I needed.  

Have a good week!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment