Friday, June 13, 2014

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye

These are not just the lyrics from the most bitchin' musical of ALL TIME, but it's a sentiment to some very special peeps that have left Lifetime Fitness Novi.  

Angela 


Always there for encouragement and a positive word.  I almost don't feel guilty for high-fiving her once.  I'm sad to see her go.  She was the trainer that did my Buck session when I first joined Lifetime two years ago.  She didn't make me feel like a total blob starting out and she got me signed up for TEAM Weight Loss.   I'm sure I'll see her working out at Lifetime, but I'll miss seeing her on a somewhat basis.

Charlie


Charlie was one of the earliest fans of this blog.   He always made me laugh because he would always self -five himself when he saw me.   I could always count on him for a friendly hello.  He guarded the Alpha zone like a pitbull and once kicked Sarah and I out of there.  Whatever, we were done anyway.

Good luck, Angela and Charlie.  Also, good luck to Kristie and Dave, who also left Lifetime but I didn't get the pleasure to get to know them or work with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment