Saturday, December 14, 2013

I LOVE Beyonce!

"Pretty hurts
Shine the light on whatever's worse
Perfection is the disease of a nation
Pretty hurts
Shine the light on whatever's worse
Tryna fix something
But you can't fix what you can't see
It's the soul that needs the surgery"

This isn't going to be just a Beyonce post.  This does have something to do with fitness and my journey.  So, unless you've been living under a rock for the last 24 hours, Beyonce released a new album on iTunes complete with videos for each song.  IT.IS.AMAZING!  My favorite song is Pretty Hurts.  Here is a snippet of the video:


The song is about perfection and our obsession with it.  It's a pretty powerful song and video.  I've watched it at least a dozen times today.

In all the videos, Beyonce is in various forms of undress and she looks amazing.  I'm pretty sure I've mentioned on this blog that Beyonce's body is my general goal body.  Yeah, I know I'll never look as good as Beyonce, but I love her curves and her confidence.  If I can get a teeny tiny bit of that, I'll be happy.  

I'm still pretty gung-ho about working out and going forward with working hard to get fit, but this series of videos is totally inspiring.  Have I mentioned how phenomenal Beyonce looks in these videos?!?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment