Monday, December 16, 2013

'Twas Arm Day



It's Monday which means it's arm day.   I'm sore as I type this.  I've got to have my glutamine shortly so that I can move my arms tomorrow.

I have to say I like how my arms are looking.  I've always hated my arms, they were gross.  They are looking much better.  I fear arm flab.  I seriously dread arm flab.  I wouldn't say I necessarily have arm flab, but I watch my arms very closely.

I had a little incident while I was walking the path from my apartment to Lifetime.  I have to alter the path I take thanks to the snow removal people piling snow where the trail connecting the two ends.  A branch got in my way and dug into my thigh.  Luckily my pants weren't torn, but I know I'll have a bruise there by tomorrow.  As I got undressed to get in the shower, I noticed that I actually got cut!  There was blood!  Ugh, it's so tragic!  It is going to be scabby and bruised now.  I guess I'll live!

Have a great Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment