Saturday, May 24, 2014

D.Tox - Day 11

D. Tox Day 10 Weight Loss:  + 1.8 pounds
D.Tox Total Weight Loss:    8.6 pounds


HOW THE F*** DID I GAIN ALMOST TWO POUNDS ?!?!?!?!


My guess is that my weight the previous morning was wonky.  It's not like I did anything wrong.  Whatever.  I live to fight another day.

Wednesday was another crazy busy work day.  As much as I wanted to go home and go to sleep, I had an evening appointment with Sarah for a training session.  As usual, she beat the living crap out of me and I was beat.  But I'm getting my money's worth, right?  We did some of my favorites: squats and rows; and some of my least favorite: kettle bell swings.  I'm not sure if it was a the D.tox or the long work days or both, but I was exhausted.  

For lunch I had some sliced cucumbers with sea salt and my shake.  I'm not quite sure what I had for dinner.  
THREE. MORE. DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment