Tuesday, May 20, 2014

D.Tox - Day 9

D. Tox Day 8 Weight Loss:  0.2 pounds
D.Tox Total Weight Loss:    8.6 pounds



My love/hate relationship with D.tox continues.  Only 5 more days.  5 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

I am working on a jury trial this week which means long days and short lunches so I have to bring my lunch.  It's really difficult when I'm on this restricted diet.  But my plan is to bring my lunch, aka the paleo pizza.  It's funny how just sitting and thinking is so exhausting.  I'm sure being on D.tox doesn't help.  

I had a nectarine during on of our morning breaks.  For lunch I had a piece of piece and an apple.

In terms of exercise, I took today as a rest day because I have two Pilates classes and a training session in the next three days.  I've been waking up really sore since I've been on D.tox, but it wears off after I get moving.  Definitely less is more.  

Five days and counting........




No comments:

Post a Comment