Saturday, May 24, 2014

D.Tox - Day 12

Yeah, I forgot what I weighed in this morning, but I'm yo-yoing at this point.  I'm not too freaked out because I can see and feel my body changing.  My pants are fitting looser and I'm cinching my belt to the fifth hole.  I look badass.


I got out of work early and decided to treat myself to some Middle Eastern food.  I ordered a fatoosh salad with chicken to eat in the restaurant and I ordered some vegetarian grape leaves to go for dinner.

I took a much needed nap when I got home, but I snoozed through the episode of Maury I was watching.  I'm pissed because I really wanted to see if this guy was the daddy.  Oh well, I'm sure I'll catch it on reruns.

My shoulders were crazy sore from the day before.  I knew those kettle bell swings were trouble.

Tonight I had my jumpboard Pilates class.  I live for Thursday Pilates.  Heather subbed for Cassie again and it was a hell of a class.  My quads were burning something awful.  I worked through it though since it's all in my head and I can push through it if I turn my brain off.  I left a on of sweat on the reformer when class was over.  It was gross.  There was so much sweat, it was running.  (Yes, I sanitized and cleaned my reformer after.)

TWO.MORE.DAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment