Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Review of the New Yoga Studio at LTF - Novi


Yeah, so I was a little late in taking a class at the studio.  I took my first class this morning.  I took Rickita's Ashtanga Vinyasa (aka my favorite class).  

LOVED IT!!!!!!!


What a difference an actual studio makes.  I also saw TONS of new faces so I'm not sure if they are new yogis from the Novi club or yogis from other LTFs.   Either way, it was great.  I think people are more open to chatting with their neighbors before and after class now, too.  One of the ladies across from me had just rejoined LTF after being gone for 10 years.  Aside from taking the occasional Groupon yoga class, this was her first time doing yoga in ten years.

Things are pretty exciting in Novi with this new studio!!!!

I just invested in a new yoga mat and yoga towel.  I was really sweating today, more sweat than usual.  I'm so glad LTF decided to build this studio.  I LOVE it.  I really had no idea what the difference would be, but the difference is huge and makes a world of difference.  

If you want to see more pictures and see the schedule, here is my original post.


No comments:

Post a Comment