Thursday, January 9, 2014

REGISTERED!!!! 90 Day Challenge - Spring 2014


After my training session yesterday, I registered for the new 90 Day Challenge that starts in February.   I'm pretty excited because I need a new challenge to help me get to my next goal.

I signed up for a couple of Try It Tuesdays that I haven't done before.  I signed up for four to be exact.  There are two reasons why I didn't sign up for more.  One, I already do Pilates on Tuesday evenings and I love my class (Linda and Maureen, and trainer Cassie).  Two, I've done most of them already and wanted to leave the space open for new people who haven't done them yet.

The four things I signed up for were: TEAM Boot Camp (April 8), Fight Shape Challenge (April 22), TCX/Total Conditioning (April 29), and the 90 Day 5k (May 6).   My goal for the 5k is to run the entire thing!!

I can't wait to see how successful I'll be this time around.  I want to lose more than I did during the Fall 2013 Challenge (15 pounds).

No comments:

Post a Comment