Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Training 2014 - Week 2

So, this is my second post where I condense my training into one weekly post.

I trained with Sarah on Sunday and Wednesday again.  Sunday was leg day and it was super tough.  I'm writing the Sunday portion of this post on Tuesday morning and my booty still hurts!  But it's a good hurt.  My workout included thrusters (with 30 pounds), deadlifts, TRX reverse lunges, and much, much more!

Monday morning when I work up an stretched, my everything hurt.  My glutes haven't been that sore since my very first workout with Sarah.  I'm not mad because that just means I'm closer to achieving those Kim K curves.   Exhibit A, Kim K


Wednesday was arm day.  It was every bit as tough as Sunday. I was still a smidge sore from Sunday, but it was all good.  We'll see how I feel on Thursday morning.  I wouldn't be surprised if I'm at least a little sore.  I have been working pretty hard.

I'm starting to see some positive things in my reflection.  I went to Target last week and bought my first pair of pants from there....REGULAR clothes!!!  My pant size in the plus-sized store was a 14, but in the Target pants I am an 18.  I'm not too disturbed by the "jump" in sizes because I can fit into pants at a regular store!  Very exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment